Legal Process Outsourcing Service Provider
Summit Global Services is an organization focused on serving lawyers and law firms with litigation support services and document management solutions tailored to client requirements.
Our staff has decades of experience serving law firms and service providers, we pride ourselves on keeping pace with the fast changing legal technology industry and maintaining cutting edge infrastructure to serve our clients.
Summit Global offers a comprehensive suite of litigation support services to law firms to manage the litigation process efficiently, economically and expeditiously. Our services can be tailored to meet the needs of law firms of any size.
Summit integrates people, processes and technology to offer many traditional services in a novel, innovative and cost-effective way.
Summit has the experience and expertise to supply standard services as well as the resources to help deliver non-standard requirements.
Summit provides proactive project management to ensure your litigation team has the most up-to-date information about the project handled by Summit.
The Summit team is available 24/7 including national holidays.
ESI Processing: SUMMIT has state of the art facilities for ESI processing in Virginia and to serve our clients wherever they are located.
- Non Standard File Types Summit will process your ESI to your specific requirements. Summit team makes all the efforts to identify applications and process many non-standard file types. It is NOT our practice to provide slip-sheets, without making all the possible efforts to locate required applications and process the file.
- Non-Standard Mail-Stores We are able to process most of the common and not-so-common mail-stores. WE convert non-standard mail-stores to either PST or MSG format and then process. We also handle NSF and MAC E-mails.
- Manual formatting of EXCEL sheets We have a dedicated team to handle EXCEL files for the most readable output as desired. We manually format every sheet to meet your requirements.
- All processed images are thoroughly checked for accuracy and consistency. Output is available in TIFF or PDF format and load files are provided for most industry standard review tools. Read More
For the trial attorney, the litigation support function is often considered like the municipal fire station – it must provide support that can react to new or changing situations at a moment’s notice. Because there are many “eleventh hour” situations to be dealt with, true 24 x 7 support is required. Summit helps meet the most challenging requirements quickly, efficiently and in timely manner.
Our services include:
- Unitization and bibliographic coding for paper discovery
- Deposition and trial transcript digesting
- Medical records processing
- Exhibits processing/ Translations/Printing/Binding for trials
- Preparing tables of contents
- Hyperlink & bookmarking within documents or collections of documents
- OCR and creating editable documents from PDF’s or images
- Conversion from images to PDF or PDF to images
- Database creation
- System administration for Concordances and Summations
- Records Organization: We organize medical records and extract the needed patient’s information and create easy-to-read reports utilizing our web based solution. Often the small detail contained in the medical records that can change the outcome of a case, is overlooked. we find that information, translate it into simple terms, and create clear, concise reports, bringing issues in front and center for your use in case preparation or defense.
- Summaries : Our system of medical records analysis is focused, and can progress in phases to put you in control. It is a system built to provide you with the most efficient and accurate service. Our services enable you to control and reduce costs. Summit affords you the maximum flexibility in the types of medical record analysis reports you wish to bundle by case or group. Additionally, we prepare reports to suit your need, serving insurance companies, defense, plaintiff, corporations, medical doctors and a wide variety of experts.
Printing Preparing appeals documents (Record/Appendix/Brief) requires significant attention to detail. Both content and format must be compliant with the rules of each individual court. Speed and accuracy are important but a quick response to changes and updates are even more important. Knowledge of appellate procedures, advanced reading comprehension, language proficiency, and computer expertise are the skills required for appellate document preparation. The SUMMIT team has all these skills along with the experience necessary to offer an end-to-end solution for all your Appellate Document preparation needs. Including: Covers, Tables of Contents, Records/Appendices/Briefs, Certifications, and more. Summit provides the following services:
Record / Appendix
- Typeset covers (Single side, multiple sides)
- Prepare Table of Contents (witness table where required)
- Acquire Docket numbers/docket entries depending on the court of appeal
- Prepare Certificates depending on the courts, Note of Issue, Argument Time Request, Statement of no other Opinion, etc
- Apply Page numbers and headings
- Convert Minuscript pages to Single Page (if required by the court)
- Prepare Affidavit of Service
- Prepare Subpoena, Stipulation 5532, etc (if any required)